2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA vs. 2018 Audi Q3
Learn More About the Mercedes-Benz GLA Contact Us
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA and the 2018 Audi Q3 are both attractive options for compact luxury SUVs. When you compare the features and specs head-to-head, though, a few important truths become apparent:
- The GLA is significantly more powerful
- The GLA has nicer standard and optional features
- The GLA has superior overall utility
Form your own opinion of the GLA by exploring the inventory at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston in Charleston, WV.
These models have similar standard performance, but for Huntington drivers who prize power, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA beats out the Audi Q3.
- The AMG® GLA 45 runs on a highly refined version of the standard 2.0L turbocharged four-cylinder that boosts power ratings to an astounding 375 hp and 350 lb-ft of torque. The standard model also comes with three distinctly different selectable driving modes.
- The only engine available for the Audi Q3 is also a turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder, but it can only muster 200 hp and 207 lb-ft of torque and is not able to re-tune performance on-demand.
Despite the similar starting price between models, the 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA comes with a nicer list of standard features:
- The Mercedes-Benz model comes with 18-inch alloy wheels that give the exterior an upscale look, HD radio to expand your audio options, and thembrace® telematics system that offers a suite of features including in-car Wi-Fi.
- The Q3 comes standard with steels wheels, a traditional radio, and no telematics system or option for on-the-go connectivity around Beckley.
When you need a vehicle that is poised to go anywhere, Mercedes-Benz models are a must
- The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA with 4MATIC® All-Wheel Drive also comes with hill descent control and a unique off-road status monitor that reveals things like grade percentage and steering angle. Additional off-road features are also available like adaptive dampers, a limited slip rear differential, and a higher top speed.
- The Q3 does not have comparable features.
The 2018 Mercedes-Benz GLA Rises Above the Rest
Learn more about some of the impressive technology found in this Mercedes-Benz vehicle like Mercedes me and COMAND® infotainment. And be sure to consider other SUV options and new vehicle specials only available for a limited time. Get more information about our simplified financing process, and contact our dealership with questions about anything.