We value the relationship with our clients and want to provide you with First Class Service. We offer four types of alternate transportation options:
Local shuttle service which runs 7:30AM until 5:30PM Monday-Friday.
This area includes East to the DuPoint plant, West to Nitro, North to Elkview and South to the Little Coal River on Corridor G.
Loaner Cars. We offer this complimentary service by appointment through your service advisor. We ask that you return the car with the same amount of fuel as when you picked the car up in service and it is returned the same day as you are contacted that your vehicle is ready. Additional fees may be applicable if the loaner car is not returned when you are advised that your vehicle is ready. (Not available for Body Shop repairs or the Reconditioning Shop.
In-Town Pick-up and Delivery. We offer this complimentary service by appointment and it covers that same area as our Shuttle service. We will pick your vehicle up at your home or business and return it when your requested service is completed. We also will pick your vehicle up at Yeager Airport, service it while you are out of town and return it to the airport prior to your arrival date.
Long Distance Valets. This service is for our out-of-town clients whose schedules do not permit them to bring their vehicle to our service department. You can schedule this service through your service advisor by called (304) 449-5841 and asking for the appropriate service department. For this level of service there are three tiers or nominal charges dependent on MapQuest miles from the dealership:
- Up to 50 miles: $25.00
- 50.1 to 100 miles: $50.00
- Greater than 100 miles: $70.00
We ask that you have enough fuel in your vehicle to make the round trip, as well as fuel in the loaner to make the return trip to Charleston. The usual wait time for a valet is 10 to 12 business days, so please take this into account when calling to schedule your service needs.
Mercedes-Benz of Charleston understands there are times that emergencies happen and we will do our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible in those instances. We can only offer these services for vehicles that are being serviced at our facilities. (No Body Shop repairs or Reconditioning Shop).
Just a few reminders:
- No smoking in the loaners.
- Only drivers over the age of 21 with a valid drivers license and insurance are permitted to drive the loaners.
- Service loaners.Valet vehicles are intended for on-road use only.
- A valid credit card must be on file to take care of your service invoice and any damages or miscellaneous charges that may occur while the loaner is in your possession.
- You will have the option to put additional insurance on the loaners.
- Mercedes-Benz of Charleston and their drivers will be held harmless for any damages incurred while transporting your vehicle to and from Mercedes-Benz of Charleston.
The programs listed above are subject to change without notice.