Set and Store Radio Presets
How to set radio presets on your COMAND® system
- Select “Radio” on your COMAND® system screen.
- Next, select the source that you would like to set a preset for. This process is almost identical for the FM, AM and XM radio sources, but in this example we are going to set an FM source.
- Right now we want to add a preset for a favorite station.
- Scroll to HD Radio FM, and press down on your dial to select it.
- Scroll through to your favorite station. Press down on the dial for a couple of seconds until you hear a beep.
- Next, either select a blank space for your new preset from the numbered list that appears, or select which preset you would like to remove in exchange for your new station.
- Complete the change by pressing down on the dial over the space you would like to insert your preset.
- You will be taken back to your scrolling view of radio stations, and your favorite station will now have a number in the top left corner indicating to which preset it is saved.