Noteworthy 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Safety Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan received a facelift for the new model year, which includes a 2.0-L inline-4 turbo engine that delivers 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. This is an increase of 14 hp from the previous model. The front and rear bumpers were redesigned, and inside the cabin, the C-Class features the latest driver-assist systems. The efficient Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan safety features truly give you peace of mind on the roads of Beckley.
What are the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Safety Features?
- Updated Camera: The camera and radar system sees up to 1,640 feet in front of your vehicle and scans your surroundings on each side.
- Driver Assistance: With available features like Active Lane Change Assist, Active Steering Assist, and Active Brake Assist, your vehicle helps you maneuver safely without incident in Huntington.
- Airbags: This luxury sedan has you covered in case of an accident with a total of nine airbags, which includes curtain first and second row overhead airbags, knee airbags, rear side-impact-impact airbags, dual front side impact airbags, seat-mounted driver and passenger side-impact airbags, driver and passenger front-impact airbags, and front passenger occupancy airbag sensors.
- Approach Lights: To give you better visibility when approaching your C-Class sedan at night, you can opt for remote-activated perimeter approach lights.
- Tracking: With the standard tracking system, you’re able to locate your vehicle if you forgot where you parked or if it’s been stolen.
Ready to Learn More About the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan?
Want to learn more about the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan safety features or find out what Mercedes-Benz C-Class models we have in stock? Contact us or stop by our Charleston showroom to explore this sedan in person and take it for a test drive! You can also compare the C-Class vs. Acura TLX or explore 2019 C-Class trim levels to help with your car-buying process.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Combining luxury style with top-notch performance, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is catching eyes on Beckley roads. This must-have SUV offers the outstanding craftsmanship and high-tech features that drivers know Mercedes-Benz for. Wondering about the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price point? Rest assured, you’ll get more than you pay for with the GLS 450 price, as well…
Looking for a stylish new luxury SUV for your drives around Charleston? The Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe models provide family-friendly interiors and outstanding performance. The powerful biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology are responsive and fast, making your commute on Beckley roads a pleasure. Wondering how much a new GLC costs? Review our Mercedes-Benz GLC price guides below…
With the new Mercedes-Benz GLE lineup, Bridgeport drivers can pick from multiple models to find one with the price point and features they have in mind. Not your typical SUV, the GLE configurations offer performance-division models, as well as practical family haulers with seating for five or seven. Want to know more about the Mercedes-Benz…