Noteworthy 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Safety Features
The 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan received a facelift for the new model year, which includes a 2.0-L inline-4 turbo engine that delivers 255 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. This is an increase of 14 hp from the previous model. The front and rear bumpers were redesigned, and inside the cabin, the C-Class features the latest driver-assist systems. The efficient Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan safety features truly give you peace of mind on the roads of Beckley.
What are the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan Safety Features?
- Updated Camera: The camera and radar system sees up to 1,640 feet in front of your vehicle and scans your surroundings on each side.
- Driver Assistance: With available features like Active Lane Change Assist, Active Steering Assist, and Active Brake Assist, your vehicle helps you maneuver safely without incident in Huntington.
- Airbags: This luxury sedan has you covered in case of an accident with a total of nine airbags, which includes curtain first and second row overhead airbags, knee airbags, rear side-impact-impact airbags, dual front side impact airbags, seat-mounted driver and passenger side-impact airbags, driver and passenger front-impact airbags, and front passenger occupancy airbag sensors.
- Approach Lights: To give you better visibility when approaching your C-Class sedan at night, you can opt for remote-activated perimeter approach lights.
- Tracking: With the standard tracking system, you’re able to locate your vehicle if you forgot where you parked or if it’s been stolen.
Ready to Learn More About the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Sedan?
Want to learn more about the 2019 Mercedes-Benz C-Class sedan safety features or find out what Mercedes-Benz C-Class models we have in stock? Contact us or stop by our Charleston showroom to explore this sedan in person and take it for a test drive! You can also compare the C-Class vs. Acura TLX or explore 2019 C-Class trim levels to help with your car-buying process.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Spring is almost here, and with the nicer weather comes a variety of fun upcoming events in Charleston, WV. From music festivals to food fests, Charleston offers many springtime events. The team at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston lists some of the festivals that we’re most excited for below. Contact Us Annual Pancake Festival Located in Huntington, right next…
When you buy a new Mercedes-Benz, you’ll have peace of mind, as your new vehicle will be protected under the Mercedes-Benz New Vehicle Warranty. This warranty covers material and craftsmanship defects for 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first. When this warranty ends, you can opt for the extended warranty for additional coverage. Learn…
What is Mercedes-Benz CASE? CASE is an acronym that stands for Connected, Autonomous, Shared & Services, and Electric. These four concepts embody how the luxury brand intends to shape the driving experience and their future vehicles. Contact Us Connected C stands for Connected. The Mercedes-Benz CASE features inspired by the Connected concept include locking and…