Mercedes-Benz GLC Price
Looking for a stylish new luxury SUV for your drives around Charleston? The Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe models provide family-friendly interiors and outstanding performance. The powerful biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology are responsive and fast, making your commute on Beckley roads a pleasure. Wondering how much a new GLC costs? Review our Mercedes-Benz GLC price guides below and then head into Mercedes-Benz of Charleston to experience the GLC in person!
New GLC SUV Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 SUV is starting at $42,500* MSRP: The GLC 300 price is a great value and provides a 255-hp 2.0L inline-4 turbo engine, Mercedes-Benz User Experience (MBUX), a 10.25-inch touchscreen display, and a 14-way power driver seat with memory, and a power liftgate.
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® SUV is starting at $44,500* MSRP: Take the GLC up a level and you’ll find the Mercedes-Benz 4MATIC® all-wheel-drive system comes standard on this trim. Other impressive standard features include ATTENTION ASSIST®, ECO-START® system, and Active Brake Assist.
- 2019 GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV is starting at $50,650* MSRP: Looking for a hybrid to enjoy on Huntingtonstreets? Powered by a 2.0L inline-4 turbo + plug-in hybrid electric motor, this popular trim generates up to 315 hp and 413 lb-ft of torque with outstanding efficiency.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 SUV is starting at $57,000* MSRP: Want an SUV that feels like a sports car? With the AMG®-enhanced 3.0L V6 biturbo engine, the AMG® GLE 43 produces 362 hp and 384 lb-ft of torque and accelerates from 0 to 60 mph in just 4.8 seconds!
- 2020 AMG® GLC 63 SUV is starting at $73,750 MSRP: Want even more power as you cruise around Bridgeport? This trim takes performance to a whole new level with its state-of-the-art AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine. It delivers a whopping 503 hp and 516 lb-ft of torque and it accelerates from 0 mph to 60 mph in 3.8 seconds!
New GLC Coupe Price Guide
- 2020 GLC 300 4MATIC® Coupe is starting at $50,000* MSRP: The re-designed Mercedes-Benz GLC 300 Coupe comes standard with 4MATIC® all-wheel drive and is loaded with remarkable features, like a touchpad controller, “Hey, Mercedes-Benz” keyword activation, ECO-START®, ATTENTION ASSIST®, and much more.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 43 Coupe is starting at $61,200* MSRP: Feel more comfortable with heated seats and listen to your favorite music on the HD Radio™ receiver.
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 Coupe is starting at $74,100* MSRP: The AMG® GLC 63 provides an AMG® 4.0L V8 biturbo engine that generates an impressive 469 hp and 479 lb-ft of torque and goes from 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds!
- 2019 AMG® GLC 63 S Coupe is starting at $81,800* MSRP: At the top of the lineup, the AMG® GLC 63 S comes fully equipped with the PRESAFE® system, a concert-quality Burmester® Surround Sound System, and much more.
Find Your GLC SUV or Coupe at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston Today
After you’ve reviewed the Mercedes-Benz GLC price lists, head into Mercedes-Benz of Charleston to explore the line-up in person! Contact us to schedule a test drive or just drop by the dealership. Our friendly and experienced finance team with answer all of your questions and soon you’ll be handed the keys to your own Mercedes-Benz!
**Base MSRP excludes transportation and handling charges, destination charges, taxes, title, registration, preparation and documentary fees, tags, labor and installation charges, insurance, and optional equipment, products, packages, and accessories. Actual vehicle price may vary by Dealer.
More From Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Combining luxury style with top-notch performance, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is catching eyes on Beckley roads. This must-have SUV offers the outstanding craftsmanship and high-tech features that drivers know Mercedes-Benz for. Wondering about the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price point? Rest assured, you’ll get more than you pay for with the GLS 450 price, as well…
Looking for a stylish new luxury SUV for your drives around Charleston? The Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe models provide family-friendly interiors and outstanding performance. The powerful biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology are responsive and fast, making your commute on Beckley roads a pleasure. Wondering how much a new GLC costs? Review our Mercedes-Benz GLC price guides below…
With the new Mercedes-Benz GLE lineup, Bridgeport drivers can pick from multiple models to find one with the price point and features they have in mind. Not your typical SUV, the GLE configurations offer performance-division models, as well as practical family haulers with seating for five or seven. Want to know more about the Mercedes-Benz…