What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?
The 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS is a full-size SUV that can comfortably seat up to seven adult passengers. Learn about the luxury vehicle’s weight capabilities, cargo volume, interior dimensions, and space-saving features to make your drives around Beckley and Huntington more relaxing. Then, check out our virtual inventory to find the new GLS that ticks all the boxes.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions & Cargo Space
This three-row SUV offers the latest in comfort features to ensure an enjoyable driving experience throughout the Bridgeport area. The new Mercedes-Benz GLS promises a relaxing ride no matter if you’re in the first, second, or third row. Explore the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions below:
- Headroom (1st row): 39.4 inches
- Legroom (1st row): 40.3 inches
- Shoulder room (1st row): 59.3 inches
- Headroom (2nd row): 40.2 inches
- Legroom (2nd row): 41.9 inches
- Shoulder room (2nd row): Info N/A
- Legroom (3rd row): 34.6 inches
You can also expect plenty of room for your belongings without having to sacrifice space for your passengers. Behind the third row, you will get 17.4 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space and 84.7 cubic feet of cargo space with all of the seats down.
Additional Inter Features & Amenities
Step inside of the GLS interior cabin and expect incredible amenities and features, such as:
- Executive Rear Seating: If the maximum six-person seating capacity is enough for your needs, there is the option of replacing the second-row bench with two individual power seats at no additional cost.
- Seating Configurations: The standard 40/20/40-split second row offers power-folding, and the optional individual second-row seats offer EASY ENTRY® technology. The third-row seats include the 50/50-split power folding for quick access to extra cargo space.
- Luxury Seating: Heated and ventilated power front seats with memory are standard, but the heated second-row and third-row seats are optional. MB-Tex® upholstery is standard with several types of leather as available upgrades.
- Practical Cargo Storage: The cargo area is fully carpeted and complete with floor-mounted tie-downs, side parcel nets, a grocery bag hook, and a 12-volt power outlet. The HANDS-FREE ACCESS® allows for easy opening of the power liftgate even when your hands are full. You can press a button to lower the rear suspension up to two inches.
Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions: Exterior
The new GLS is a spacious SUV, but it’s not going to get in your garage or parking spaces. Check out the exterior dimensions below:
- Wheelbase:123.4 inches
- Overall Height: 71.8 inches
- OverallLength: 205.2 inches
- Overall Width: 84.9 inches
- Mercedes-Benz GLS Weight: 5,467-pound curb weight
Test Drive the Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston!
Once you have explored the Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions and interior amenities, we want to get you behind the driver’s seat for a test drive. It’s time to see firsthand just how this luxury SUV can enhance your Clarksburg commute. Stop by our Charleston dealership or give us a call to schedule your test drive.
Learn More at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Mercedes EQS Range
The 2023 Mercedes EQS comes in a sedan and SUV as all-electric entries for the luxury brand. Introduced in 2022, the EQS sedan elevated driving to make it feel more like a cockpit of a spacecraft rather than a luxury vehicle. Both of the EQS models have a fantastic range, top-of-the-line features, and plenty of…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE Interior
The Mercedes-Benz GLE may be an agile and refined powerhouse on the road, but inside the cabin, it’s all about luxury. The 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLE interior shines with high-end design, spacious accommodations, and a wealth of high-tech amenities onboard. Want to get a sneak peek inside the cabin? Continue your Mercedes-Benz research below, and be…
2023 Mercedes-Benz GLA Interior
If you’re looking for a powerful new luxury SUV in the Beckley area, you can’t go wrong with the 2023 Mercedes-Benz GLA! The GLA is a compact crossover that boasts serious performance power, excellent fuel efficiency, and the latest in features and technology. While there’s no shortage of top-notch specs and capabilities to enjoy on…
0 comment(s) so far on What Are the 2021 Mercedes-Benz GLS Dimensions?