2022 EQS Price & Specs
If you’re interested in green energy and want to switch from a gas-powered vehicle, you should consider the 2022 EQS for sale at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston. The Mercedes-EQ car price gets you premium engine performance and advanced technologies that other luxury electric sedans can’t compete with. Enjoy premium innovations like self-leveling AIRMATIC®® air suspension, intelligent navigation, and the assurance of a vast charging ecosystem offering nearly 60,000 charge points nationwide.
Learn more about the starting EQS price in the USA, detailed specs, and key interior features with the team here at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston.
2022 EQS Price List
If the latest EQS sounds like an excellent EV upgrade, you’re probably wondering how much you’ll pay for on in the Beckley or Huntington area. The price varies on which of the two available configurations you choose: the base EQS 450+ Sedan or the high-performance EQS 580 4MATIC® model.
2022 EQS Price by Configuration
- 2022 EQS EQS 450+ Sedan – $102,310* MSRP
- 2022 EQS 580 4MATIC® Sedan – $125,900* MSRP
2022 EQS Performance Specs
The EQS 450+ uses an advanced permanently synchronous electric motor to help deliver 417 lb-ft of torque for exciting fuel-free acceleration. The top-tier EQS 580 effortlessly takes 4MATIC® into the electric territory, with AWD that adapts the fully variable torque as many as 10,000 times per minute. Learn more about both configurations below:
- 0 to 60 MPH Time – 5.9 seconds** (EQS 450+) to 4.1 seconds** (EQS 580)
- Power – 329 hp (EQS 450+) to 516 hp (EQS 580)
- Torque – 417 pound-feet (EQS 450+) to 631 lb-ft combined (EQS 580)
- Standard Electric Range – 350 miles
2022 EQS Interior: Standard Features
Wondering which 2022 EQS is better suited for taking on your Bridgeport drivers? Think about which trim level offers the must-have features that make it worth the Mercedes-EQ car price. This model offers a wider range of high-end features for the latest EQS, so you can build the luxury ride that’s finely honed to deliver what you need most in your next vehicle. Here are some of the standard interior features and optional equipment:
- Soft close doors
- Panorama Sunroof
- 4-Zone Climate Control
- Active Ambient Lighting
- Multicontour front seats with massage
- Comfort Front Headrest and Rear Headrest Pillows
- Comfort center armrest with wireless charging
- Front/Rear Automatic Doors with smart power open/close
- Heated Leather Seats with Multi-Contour Ambient Light Illumination
- Fingerprint Sensor for biometric authentication of the driver to activate the profile
- Active Ambient Lighting with 64 Colors, including a new EQ-Specific Color Scheme
- New-generation MBUX Multimedia System with Augmented Reality Navigation system
- EQS 450+: 12.8” Central OLED Touchscreen Portrait Display
- Burmester® 3D Sound System with Sound Personalization
- HEPA Air Filtration for cabin air filtration
- DIGITAL LIGHT with Lightband
- Mercedes me charge capability
Interested in the top-of-the-line EQS 580? It can be upgraded with an optional MBUX Hyperscreen—a futuristic panel of three displays under a single 56-inch curved glass surface.
Discover Mercedes-EQ Car Price at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston!
Visit the team at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston to further explore the EQS price to find the model that’s better suited for your Clarksburg travels. Contact our team to get things started today! Take advantage of our current specials and apply for financing to see if you qualify in minutes.
More from Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Any Beckley driver looking to acquire this Mercedes-Benz SUV needs to be aware of the color and styling options available. The 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC color options include some vibrant shades that bring the car to life, regardless of the driver. There are 12 amazing colors to choose from for your exterior – all of…
If you’re looking for a top-tier SUV that has a perfect balance of luxury, comfort, and capability, the Mercedes-Benz GLE is right up your alley. With available 4MATIC®® AWD, the Mercedes-Benz GLE towing capacity does some incredible things, allowing you to pull even the largest of items over the Beckley highways. View New…
Beckley drivers looking to purchase a midsize luxury SUV might already be aware of the interior features of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLC. Even with the additional amenities and comfort, this luxury SUV is still priced to compete at every trim level. However, potential buyers might also be concerned with Mercedes-Benz GLC interior dimensions, especially if…
**Stated rates of acceleration are based upon manufacturer’s track results and may vary depending on model, environmental and road surface conditions, driving style, elevation, and vehicle load.