Mercedes-Benz News & Rumors
Mercedes-Benz strives to provide the best in the automotive space, so they are always innovating new models like the AMG® lineup and technologies like mbrace® while also looking back on their legacy. Take a glance at the latest news, rumors, and pricing info to see what might be on the horizon in Beckley/
- The EQC Electric SUV: In 2016 at the Paris Auto Show, Mercedes-Benz displayed the EQ concept, which will be developed into the stunningly silent Mercedes-Benz EQC Electric SUV, as demonstrated in this YouTube ad released in May 2018.
- High-tech S-Class Interior for 2020: Top-level Mercedes-Benz executives have been hinting at what to expect in the 2020 S-Class interior, including carbon fiber reinforced plastic (to reduce weight), massive glass panels for instrumentation and infotainment, and digital light headlights.
Upcoming Mercedes-Benz Auto Shows
- Nov 30 – Dec 9 2018: Los Angeles Auto Show at the Los Angeles Convention Center
- Jan 14 – Jan 27 2019: Detroit Auto Show at the Cobo Center
- April 19 – April 28 2019: New York Auto Show at the Jacob Javits Convention Center
Auto fans from as far away as Bridgeport and Huntington will be heading to these national events to experience the following and more:
- A diverse line of eco-friendly models and stunning concept vehicles
- Face-to-face talks with product specialists
- Special incentives for attending the auto show