Mercedes-Benz Electric Vehicle Technology
As an industry leader, Mercedes-Benz continues to push the limits in the performance and technology of their vehicles, including the use of electric power. Discover more about the advanced Mercedes-Benz electric vehicle technology and lineup today at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston.
Electric Vehicle Technology
There are three levels to the EQ electric technology that can be found in the Mercedes-Benz lineup:
- EQ: EQ signifies a fully electric vehicle that is powered by a Lithium-ion battery.
- EQ Power: Vehicles in this category are plug-in hybrids that pair EQ electric motor technology with a traditional gas engine.
- EQ Power ++: This designation is reversed for high-performance Mercedes-AMG® hybrids that use the electric technology to improve performance.
Electric technology offers a variety of benefits beyond being better for the environment. Bridgeport EQ drivers will notice:
- Refined Driving: EQ vehicles offer drivers a quieter, smoother ride than traditional vehicles.
- Increased Performance: Vehicles with EQ systems can send greater power to the wheels with no lag time. This means these vehicles offer greater acceleration and torque.
- Elegant Design: The Mercedes-Benz EQ lineup features a streamlined shape and distinguished design.
- In-Home Charging: Mercedes-Benz dealers like Mercedes-Benz of Charleston can arrange to have a new-generation wallbox installed at your home so you can easily charge up overnight.
In addition to the in-home charging, Mercedes-Benz is committed to building additional infrastructure to support electric vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Electric and Hybrid Lineup
No matter if you are looking for a luxury sedan or SUV, the Mercedes-Benz electric lineup can meet your needs. Choose between the popular:
- C 350e Plug-in Hybrid Sedan: Enjoy access to optional features like heated and ventilated front seats, PRESAFE® Brake with Pedestrian Recognition, standard FrontBass® system, and more.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: Experience the benefits of standard ATTENTION ASSIST®,14-way power driver’s seat with memory, and a 7.0-inch color display and a central controller on the console with the GLC SUV.
Tour the EQ Technology at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Want to see how the EQ technology works and compare vehicle performance? We are happy to explain how everything works at our showroom near Huntington. Make the trip to Mercedes-Benz of Charleston where you can test drive an electric or hybrid model today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Summer is here and things are heating up in Charleston! Whether you’re a local looking for some fun in the sun, or a visitor looking to spice up your trip, there are plenty of summer events in Charleston to choose from. We’ve highlighted a few of our favorites below. Contact Us Vintage Flea Market Do…
If you want a versatile and luxurious SUV to suit your daily driving needs, you might want to take a look at the 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS dimensions. This stunning SUV is available in plenty of configurations with tons of cargo space to offer busy Beckley and Huntington families. Take a closer look at the new…
Spring is almost here, and with the nicer weather comes a variety of fun upcoming events in Charleston, WV. From music festivals to food fests, Charleston offers many springtime events. The team at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston lists some of the festivals that we’re most excited for below. Contact Us Annual Pancake Festival Located in Huntington, right next…