Mercedes-Benz Electric Vehicle Technology
As an industry leader, Mercedes-Benz continues to push the limits in the performance and technology of their vehicles, including the use of electric power. Discover more about the advanced Mercedes-Benz electric vehicle technology and lineup today at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston.
Electric Vehicle Technology
There are three levels to the EQ electric technology that can be found in the Mercedes-Benz lineup:
- EQ: EQ signifies a fully electric vehicle that is powered by a Lithium-ion battery.
- EQ Power: Vehicles in this category are plug-in hybrids that pair EQ electric motor technology with a traditional gas engine.
- EQ Power ++: This designation is reversed for high-performance Mercedes-AMG® hybrids that use the electric technology to improve performance.
Electric technology offers a variety of benefits beyond being better for the environment. Bridgeport EQ drivers will notice:
- Refined Driving: EQ vehicles offer drivers a quieter, smoother ride than traditional vehicles.
- Increased Performance: Vehicles with EQ systems can send greater power to the wheels with no lag time. This means these vehicles offer greater acceleration and torque.
- Elegant Design: The Mercedes-Benz EQ lineup features a streamlined shape and distinguished design.
- In-Home Charging: Mercedes-Benz dealers like Mercedes-Benz of Charleston can arrange to have a new-generation wallbox installed at your home so you can easily charge up overnight.
In addition to the in-home charging, Mercedes-Benz is committed to building additional infrastructure to support electric vehicles.
Mercedes-Benz Electric and Hybrid Lineup
No matter if you are looking for a luxury sedan or SUV, the Mercedes-Benz electric lineup can meet your needs. Choose between the popular:
- C 350e Plug-in Hybrid Sedan: Enjoy access to optional features like heated and ventilated front seats, PRESAFE® Brake with Pedestrian Recognition, standard FrontBass® system, and more.
- GLC 350e 4MATIC® SUV: Experience the benefits of standard ATTENTION ASSIST®,14-way power driver’s seat with memory, and a 7.0-inch color display and a central controller on the console with the GLC SUV.
Tour the EQ Technology at Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Want to see how the EQ technology works and compare vehicle performance? We are happy to explain how everything works at our showroom near Huntington. Make the trip to Mercedes-Benz of Charleston where you can test drive an electric or hybrid model today!
More From Mercedes-Benz of Charleston
Combining luxury style with top-notch performance, the 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS is catching eyes on Beckley roads. This must-have SUV offers the outstanding craftsmanship and high-tech features that drivers know Mercedes-Benz for. Wondering about the Mercedes-Benz GLS 450 price point? Rest assured, you’ll get more than you pay for with the GLS 450 price, as well…
Looking for a stylish new luxury SUV for your drives around Charleston? The Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV and Coupe models provide family-friendly interiors and outstanding performance. The powerful biturbo engines and AMG® race-derived technology are responsive and fast, making your commute on Beckley roads a pleasure. Wondering how much a new GLC costs? Review our Mercedes-Benz GLC price guides below…
With the new Mercedes-Benz GLE lineup, Bridgeport drivers can pick from multiple models to find one with the price point and features they have in mind. Not your typical SUV, the GLE configurations offer performance-division models, as well as practical family haulers with seating for five or seven. Want to know more about the Mercedes-Benz…